1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Today I had blueberries, strawberries, greek yogurt with granola, and a ‘French Toast breakfast Scramble” from Carrots n’ Cake. Yummmm.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Plain water ~ 48 oz, a 16 oz vitamin water zero, and usually some sparking flavored water or green tea. A lot of liquids.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Running, I’m addicted, I always want to go further and longer than planned and more often.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
An estimated 2,500-3000 after seeing a nutrionist a few months ago.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Berries! Greek yogurt, protein shakes/smoothies, popchips, pita chips and hummus.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Usually it is a second breakfast, I love breakfast foods! So eggs, oatmeal, cereal, greek yogurt, and fruit.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My Core, I love to do planks and other core work because I think my overall training (eating, weight lifting, AND core specific work) shows clearly through defined abs
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Legs, after my runs/other cardio they are so tired already.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Frozen yogurt everyday, brownies, and sugary cereal.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes and lots of them! I take gummy multi-vites, a probiotic, fiber, iron, tumeric, yellow dock, viactiv (calcium + D) and fish oil.
11. How often do you eat out?
Usually once a week unless traveling.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not really unless you consider panera, chipotle, etc fast food but even those I eat less than once a week.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My mom, she supports all my crazy ideas and lifestyle changes and never underestimates me.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes I go daily, I know most of the members and the staff and love to take yoga class, weight lift, workout, sauna and steam there.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
Not really, I eat sweets everyday usually multiple times a day. I don’t like to deprive myself I just make sure to eat healthy most of the time and allow myself indulgences.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Yes occasionally, at school I run with a few girls on my team and at home I have certain friends I run with and a friend I go to the gym with sometimes.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I love going to the grocery store and can do it for my mom since she is always so busy and I have made connections with real friends and can bond over healthy living.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I ran 80 minutes on an Alter G treadmill and refueled with a chocolate protein shake after.