Last night I made one of my best yet overnight oat recipes! I just started throwing things together and put it in the fridge for the night and it was such an easy grab and go breakfast this morning. I have been seriously loving my overnight oats this summer and this one is a keeper!
Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats:
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground chia seeds
- 1 tsp chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter/nut butter (any kind works)
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Siggs drinkable yogurt
- splash of soy milk (or any kind)
- 5-10 deseeded and cut up cherries
Directions: put together dry ingredients, add greek yogurt, milk/drinkable yogurt, and stir together. Add the fruit last and put into the fridge for the night. Enjoy in the morning or when cold.
I know I used a lot of ingredients but I wanted to cover all the health corners and I love putting my overnight oats together!