1. In real life are you an extrovert or more introvert person? I’m sorta both. I am very independent and on my own and love my time to myself but I also am very friendly and can have great conversations with almost anyone. I love to meet new people and make friends really easily.
2. If money was no object, where would you move to? Right now it would be home to be with Shane. If he were coming with me anywhere I wanted, maybe South Carolina. I love the architecture there and the atmosphere. Plus the weather doesn’t get too crazy hot in the summer and there are pretty beaches.
3. What are your hobbies besides blogging, food and working out? Taking out all the good stuff! Just Kidding. I work a bit at sporting events/babysitting. I like to tan, which is actually where I get a decent amount of studying done. Obviously I am a student so that takes a lot of time and lastly I actually enjoy cleaning and doing the dishes… when they are mine or my families that is. If you can count those as hobbies that is but it is how I spend most of my time.
When I am home with Shane we also like to go to sporting events, baseball and hockey usually, and a few concerts or the beach!
4. If you have a sibling what do you have in common and where do you differ the most? I have one older sister and we are so different! We have some similar clothes likes and share some stuff when we are home but are much more different than alike. She does not like to run at all, doesn’t experiment with baking or cooking, and likes to drink and go out.
5. If you were able to spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do? I would want to go run really fast! And eat lots of food… Since that isn’t what I already do 😉
6. If you could have any super power what would it be? I would want to be able to teleport. I hate flying or driving. I love to travel places but hate the actual travel part… or maybe just be able to fly depending on how fast I could go.
7. When you’re upset, what are you doing to cheer you up? I get frozen yogurt, every time! Also I like to watch tv shows/movies in bed that cheer me up like Sex and the City and I rant to my mom or boyfriend. If I am not injured I also like to go for a long run and sweat a lot or if it is the summer I can take a nap outside in the sun and that helps.
8. You have $500 to spend on anything you want – what would it be? I plane ticket home to see Shane and my mom. There is nothing else I would want; they are the most important to me. All I ever want is extra time.
9. What is your favorite piece of art (painting, sculpture, architecture…)? I really like Starry Night by Van Gogh. I have a copy of it at home. Otherwise I’m not a huge art person.
10. If you were able to go back in time and give your teenage self any advise what would you say? Don’t obsess about what isn’t going the way you want, everything happens for a reason and has been a learning experience, just to move on a little faster. It all works out in the end.
Thanks for another week of Spill it Sunday with Arman and a special thanks to Juli at 1000 lovely things who made this weeks theme/questions.