Hope you have all had a great weekend so far and are enjoying your Sunday! After being MIA most of the week I figured I would post both days this weekend and link up with Arman for another Spill It Sunday Blogger Edition with questions from Amanda at Running with Spoons! Woooo. I haven’t done much else exciting to talk about so lets get the questions rolling.
1. If you had to move to another country, where would you move and why? I would probably pick Australia, from what I have seen it is a beautiful country and there are so many things I want to see and do there! Shane has me preparing to move to Japan though because it is his first choice to be stationed there; just a little hey wanted you to know I am going to ask to go to Japan first hope you don’t mind coming along… yupp. At least I will be able to eat sushi everyday and go on vacation to Australia!
2. Would you rather live in the country or in the city? I prefer the country. I like to be able to bike around outside, have a yard, maybe a pool. Cities are way to loud for me even though I like that you can walk out your door and wander around or go get food whenever I still like fresh air and green space much more!
3. If you could try out any job for a week, what would you like to try? Well since I don’t really have a job right now… hah besides the point. I would want to try being a model for a week. Getting dressed up, made up, photographed at every angle… yeah just for a week that’s all I could take then it is back to the gym clothes and bun life.
Another job if I didn’t have so many dang food issues (i.e. all my tummy aches) would be a food critic like on Chopped 🙂
4. What are the first 5 things you do when you wake up in the morning? First I unplug my phone from my charger and see if I have any messages. Next I go brush my teeth and while doing so turn the coffee pot on or set it up if it isn’t ready to go. Then… hmmm, step 4 and on can vary depending on the day. Sometimes I check my email on my computer or other days I grab a quick bite to eat before heading to the gym. If I am not going straight to workout then I will check email and then make something for breakfast bigger than my “bite” (multiple bites of food really but quick) before working out.
5. Tell me your deepest, darkest secret. Or at least something that most people don’t know about you. Hmmm how about… Nope I’m an open book. But really, this is tough. Well something weird that only people close to me/around me know (and now whoever reads this) when I am bored/sitting down for an extended period of time, usually car rides or in class, I pluck the hairs off my legs… very strange i know, usually it is the ones on my knees that I miss shaving and bother the C**P out of me but by the time I get home I forget about them or care enough to fix that situation with a razor like a normal person would. When I was little I also plucked all the fur out of a stuffed duck I had so obviously this has been a problem for awhile for me; poor duck didn’t stand a chance, by the time the stuff started coming out cause a good chunk of fur was gone by mom took him and said she was taking him to the stuffed animal hospital to get fixed up… I found him years later shoved in the back of her closet.
6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? I would tell them to just always be yourself, don’t try and change to please others (unless you are mean and rude 🙂 but hopefully you are not) but you know what is right for you and no one else can be you. Own what you got!
7. What are some of your favourite books? I read the twilight books twice, the gossip girls books and the clique, and when I was younger I loved all the Shel Silverstein books
8. If you were going to write a book, what would it be about? Well since I would lose concentration about 1/10th of the way into writing a real book does a cook book count? or more specially one with yummy muffins and baked goods? If so then that is the book I would write!
9. Name three things hanging out in your fridge door. Silk Milk, chocolate peanut spread, and soy sauce