Wooo, FRIDAY! 2 more weeks! I am counting down each day of class 🙂 until my summer really begins. I cannot wait! So since I have been a little absent the last two weeks I decided to check in with some things I am using/eating and loving lately. I love hearing about others peoples joys/finds so I hope you do too!
1. Suja Macchiato: this stuff is awesome but out of my price range. I have bought a couple bottles when they are on sale at Whole Foods for $3.49 and I had a $1 off coupon. I drink it in at least two sittings so it isn’t gone all at once and I can enjoy it two days instead of one!
2. Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner: I have the shampoo at home and conditioner at school just because of when I ran out of them. This stuff smells so good! I am usually able to find it at Marshall’s for $15 a big bottle and it makes my hair feel and smell good.
3. Brown Cow Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt: I know I said something about this stuff before but it is sooo good! I found it on sale earlier this week at Whole Foods 4/$5 and got some! YUMMMM. I had it for dessert one night then breakfast the next day. Salted Caramel flavored stuff is always on par.
4. Zevia: I have been drinking this stuff for awhile, again a bit pricy so I only buy it when it is on sale and a couple of times I have had coupons too! I think the Grapefruit Citrus is now my favorite flavor.
5. Dark Chocolate covered Espresso Beans: I seriously have an addiction to these… so good! I grab a few in the morning before I head to the gym for a little extra boost and just because they are good.
7. Lululemon 105 Singlet: I got this in heathered pretty purple when I was home and it is so comfortable! I had wanted it for awhile so I spent some of my babysitting cash on it and am happy I did. It is light and loose which is perfect for this crazy humid weather in New Orleans.
Those are just a few of the things on rotation in my house or in my belly 🙂 I highly recommend all of them!!
Have a great Friday! I’ll be back tomorrow with my weekly workouts recap.