Hello! I am super excited to finally share this delicious recipe with you all today! I made it a couple times over the last few weeks and think it is absolutely making each and every time! I kinda winged it the first time and it just turned out so so so good that I new I needed to recreate it to picture and get the recipe for you all!
Salmon is by far my favorite fish and is so good for you, full of heathy fats- specifically Omega 3 anti-inflammatory fats! So I hope you try it out and let me know how you think it is.
Baked Coconut Butter Ginger Salmon
– 2 filets of salmon, thawed
– 2 T coconut butter
– 1 tsp tahini
– 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
– 1/2 tsp cajun spice
– 1/4 tsp tumeric
– 1/4 tsp cumin
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Put thawed salmon on top of foil. First spread 1 T of coconut butter on each salmon filet. Then drizzle 1/2 tsp of tahini on each.
3. In a small bowl mix cajun spice, ginger, turmeric, and cumin and then sprinkle evenly over salmon.
4. Place the cook sheet in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of you salmon and how cooked you like it. Fish cooks super fast!
5. Enjoy with your favorite vegetable and grain! We had barley and quinoa with oven roasted asparagus!