Hey there! Happy it is Friday?? I am! I have tomorrow off work and Shane and I are going to Boston to watch a track meet. That probably doesn’t sound exciting to everyone but it is fun for us.
It has been FOREVER since I have done a Friday favorites but I am finding all sorts of new things I love lately.
Silk creamer: I knew I had to try this as soon as I saw them at the store. First up the caramel flavor. Next I want to try the hazelnut. Shane buys coffee creamers and now I am obsessed! They are so good. (still looking for the new nutchello milk by Silk)
Fun yogurt flavors: Salted Caramel Light n fit, peppermint chobani flip cups, Oikos crunch in coconut chocolate?? Yes to all of them! So good!
Enlightened ice cream bars: 70-80 calories and 7 g or protein?? Sign me up! I usually pair one of these with brownies or something else too.
Kavita kombucha and tonics: I love most brands and flavors but this is by far my favorite, especially the ginger flavor which I can never really find. The raspberry lemon is good too! This is my favorite tonic flavor too.
King Cake! last but not least, of course, since Fat Tuesday was this week I had to get a king cake. My mom actually went to Nola for Mardi Gras this year but I am happy I at least got some cake to celebrate.
5 Things from this week:
- Snow day on Monday! Lots of movie time/laziness for us happened.
- Planned our trips to Boston and finalized our place in San Diego, CA.
- Ordered a second credit card, yay for adult things!
- Ordered new running shoes, Nike Vomeros, my current mizunos are shot
- Made banana cake balls, white chocolate muddy buddies AND dark chocolate covered pretzels
Posts I loved: