Is this week going by fast or is it just me? No complaints here! Because it is Thursday that means it is time for some Thinking Out Loud with Amanda! An excuse to ramble about all the nonsense the week has brought!
1. After tomorrow I will only have 4 more class days and 1 day of finals before I start my very long drive home! First stop Georgia then to Virginia to stay at Shane’s house and then we will complete the final 1.5 hours home to my house Monday morning. I’ve never been in the car alone for more than 4 hours at a time so this will be a shock for me.
2. A tragic event occurred… Sushi made me sick on Tuesday night 😦 I am pretty upset because I treated myself to some sushi when ya know I could’ve not spent any money and eaten at home! Well I woke up around 5 am and my stomach was not a happy camper. I ended up missing all my classes and staying in bed ALL DAY LONG because I felt so awful and barely ate anything all day.
3. Shane decided to buy me a cute american flag bathing suit earlier this week. I mentioned I wanted one and then he sent me the link because it only came in S not XS so he wanted to make sure it would fit but was trying to surprise me.
4. I am getting a little more excited about Cross Country season this fall. I was talking to our GA (grad assistant) about our meet schedule and it is pretty good. We are planning to go to Lehigh for the Paul Short Invitational which my mom could drive to and Navy goes to every year! Plus we have a meet scheduled at South Carolina, Alabama, conference at Tulsa (Oklahoma), and regionals in Fayetteville, AR.
5. My stomach still really hurts 😦 I thought about skipping this post but was already started and a little bored…
6. Confession- I read way to many blog posts yesterday while laying in bed, I’m sure it happens to the best of us 🙂
I am out of things to say! Sorry, Not much exciting happens when I am sick. So I hope you have a great Thursday, the weekend is almost here! My last one in New Orleans until August! I am SO SO SO excited to go home!